Mayhem and Motherhood

Monday, September 08, 2003

so my first official blog. i don't usually like to use capitals or punctuation. just be warned. it makes it feel more like a regular conversation. yvonne finds it frustrating. yvonne is my computer minded friend who got me started on the whole blogging thing. well it;s not quite a thing yet if i only have one entry. i am notorious for getting kicked out of my email account for not accessing it enough. well this really is an entry about nothing. i'll tell you about myself. i'm 28, almost 29 and i just had my first child. 3 and 3/4 months to be exact. life is so very different i don't know where to start. which is why i must blog. and to all those people who said "babies are soooo easy, you just take them wherever you go, their portable, your life doesn't have to change," bullshit. can i swear on this thing? the harsh realities of the life change are more than i was anticipating. and i keep reminding myself i am more than just this part of my life. but sometimes i don't remember what else there is to my life but this all encompassing childrearing business. anyway, thanks for reading my thoughts. hopefully the profanity will be kept to a minimum but can't promise anything.
Rhonda at 9:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home