Mayhem and Motherhood: Guess who...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Guess who...

Hello just wanted to do a quickie post as I sneak some time on the computer.

My girls are doing great at nights, almost 1 week of consistency. Katie is sleeping 9 hours straight (best baby ever) and Maddie gets up only once now and settles easily within 20 minutes. Very manageable and so exciting.

June has been an out of the house month for me and the girls. We spent half a week at my mother in laws visiting and then almost a week and a half at my parents just vacationing. I set up a pool on the front lawn and told Emma we were at the lake. Once I figure out how to post pictures I will post little emma in her Dora bathing suit. I came home quite refreshed with lots of thoughts I wanted to write about. However I don't know where the scrap of paper is I scribbled them on is...

Looking terribly forward to summer. Please feel free to come for a visit to Altona. We have a great pool in town for kids and our deck and backyard feel like your at the cottage. Day vacation's in Altona welcome!

Ron and Marsha thanks for the postcard. So good to hear from you guys... still meaning to call and catch up...

That's all for now. I'm looking forward to getting back in the habit of regularly airing my thoughts on my blog....

bye
Rhonda at 12:44 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Can't believe we missed you again this trip! Maybe we will just have to come your way one of these days! :) What's your mom's number again? I should be able to drop by there sometime this week.
PS - You sound like your girls are sleeping better than my kids! :)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

It was great seeing you and meeting your beautiful girls.
We will come out to Altona to check out the water park this summer.

I'll call you when we are back from the lake (July 11)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

It was great seeing you and meeting your beautiful girls.
We will come out to Altona to check out the water park this summer.

I'll call you when we are back from the lake (July 11)

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need pictures when you have time!!!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

I love reading your blog! It gives me a 'happy feeling' to see a new entry!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home