Mayhem and Motherhood

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Now this one isn't so deep. Phew what a relief heh? Anyone up for a great movie?? check out "Ratrace". terribly funny movie. It has such a fascinating plot with the most interesting characters, definately not a regular hollywood movie. My favorite scene is with the Mormon twins racing their monster trucks. Brilliant visual stimulation. This movie made me laugh. I also saw "Oceans 11" last night. See we don't have cable and a new baby who goes to bed at 8:30 p.m. Which would be great if she could babysit herself....

But I digress, I was really impressed by oceans 11 as it wasn't as Hollywood as I was expecting. It had a great plot and drew me right in. For goodness sake I feel like Siskel and Ebert.

Anyway I'm probably well behind the times with the movie thing but at video cellar you can rent a recently new release, like stuff I've been meaning to see but haven't got around to, for 3 days at a whopping cost of 99 cents plus tax. Funny this fits perfectly into my budget. My next movie to watch is "signs" My hubby thinks I'll scream. I don't like scary movies but love on the edge of your seat, no idea what will happen next thrillers. Unfortunate for me heh?
Rhonda at 6:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home