Mayhem and Motherhood

Thursday, September 18, 2003

So, from what I understand I have a "comments" section. Unfortunately I can't figure out where it is.... Does this mean I am totally dependent on Yvonne to read me my blog comments over the phone!!! haha. So I have many thoughts today.

First I was surprised that anyone was checking out my sight. How does anyone know about it?? And why are you reading about my life?? Love to know. Kinda makes it scary to realize that this just isn't going into no man's land for a few close friends but to who knows who.

Secondly, I saw an add that totally made me groan and then I saw the tv commercial. It was regarding Pepsi Vanilla. Now, the thing that makes me mad is that Pepsi is totally stealing the idea from Coke. Right? That is unless it was Pepsi's idea first but coke just mass produced it first. But why do we need two of them. I personally like Vanilla coke and am probabaly more loyal to coke than to pepsi. Maybe their are people out there who are relieved or even ecstatic that Pepsi has their own line of Vanilla tasting stuff if they are not a fan of coke. I just think it's silly.

Thirdly, I realized today that life is sometimes hard. And their is no way around it. That sucks. It's nice to have God's presence walking you through it but I still wish it were different. And I think I waste more time trying to get around the hard stuff than putting energy into getting out.
Life is a beautiful thing. So many wonderful feelings and emotions but this is the rule of life, their is good and their is bad.

I will try to blog more consistently. Yvonne is really afraid that this is a fad that will pass for me. She has real reason to be concerned!! I am a fan of short term interests. tata
Rhonda at 3:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home