Mayhem and Motherhood: Up for air

Friday, July 07, 2006

Up for air

Hi guys. I'm a posting maniac. I've been chewing on some ideas for the last few weeks but thanks to the pace of my life I haven't been able to get to a computer to post them. In regards to pictures of the girls... the truth is I'm totally computer illiterate and we don't have a digital camera yet. As well as our scanner needs to be hooked up and that's up to my handy dandy husband. Sorry, maybe I'll scan them at someone else's house and figure it out. They are both big. katie's growing out of some 6 month stuff because she's so long and chubby. Madison is having alot more happy times and i can now make her laugh. Emma's unfortunately been watching too much t.v. because it's really hard to play with her when the babies are awake because she's beginning to act out her frustration at always being interrupted. Yesterday she kissed madison so hard she left fingernail marks in her head from leaning on her. sigh. However she's been taking swimming lessons at the local "aquatic centre" and loving it. she talks about her teacher this her teacher that. When I ask her what her teacher's name is she has no idea!! cute and totally ready for preschool. anyway, thanks for still reading and commenting on my site. I haven't gotten back into the swing of checking others blogs. It's kinda like a verbal purge on my part and that's all as of late!! love ya all
Rhonda at 7:10 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhonda...love you and miss you. And just so you know...the deep stuff you express is why we are friends...again it's real and I love it! So don't stop - even if others turn away, maybe they weren't the friend you needed in the first place. Never be afraid to be yourself...so cliche, but it's what you do best. Bless you today...all the way from San Diego....Jen J.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

I noticed you are posting like crazy!
Awesome!
Keep it up!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're well! and don't worry, you aren't there only computer illiterate mother with no digital camera :) I am also very negligint in this department. But I try to make it up in other areas

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home