Mayhem and Motherhood

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

So, I understand that I really don't have monkeypox. And my chances are pretty limited unless I happen to come in contact with an infected prarie dog. As well, it is not quite fatal but distressing to have.

Today life seems very slow. Maybe it's the rain, maybe it's the lack of sleep. I'm very excited for Yvonne and Aila, I just wish I was there enjoying it with them. What I mean by slow is that it takes forever to get something done. Even the essentials. Do you know I haven't had a shower or even brushed my teeth yet, and it's almost 7 p.m.?? Does this mean you won't talk to me at church knowing this?? I promise I usually do both everyday, but today...like i said it was too slow.

I was driving around my husband and his buddy this morning and then visiting my parents and by the time I got home at 2 p.m. I needed a nap. It really amazes me how little I can do in a day even though I've lived and breathed every second.

My mind seems slow today as well. Maybe this is what a rest day is for. For everything to slow down and the pace of life to slow down and life to just be breathed in.

And my last thought, I really don't like that on my comments section it starts by saying "entertain me". I read it every time and think ? who wrote that? who wants me to be more entertaining? Isn't that a lot of pressure to put on someone? then I realize, oh it always says that. Anyway, I guess lately I'm blogging as a way of communicating with the outside world and not always is it entertaining.

I've been craving baked potatoes like nobody's business. Anyone with me?? It's seriously all I'm going to have for supper. yum yum.
Rhonda at 6:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home