Mayhem and Motherhood: Tired cranky and done

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tired cranky and done

Yesterday was my official last day of work for the next 16 months. Wow that seems like an awesome-ly long time. I'm thoroughly exhausted after just one regular shift and so thankful I don't have to push myself any longer to try to continue working.

Tomorrow is another big day. We have our fetal assessment and are hoping to find out who we are planning to meet in weeks to months. We have yet decided if it's a public knowledge thing or if we'll just keep it to ourselves and at least let somethings be a surprise to everyone else.

So very exciting. Today I've been trying to sleep but I'm too cranky to sleep. Isn't that sound sad? It's usually one of my favorite things. Getting taken in by my comfy sheets and having my super puffy duvet all around me. I often wake up or go to sleep with a smile on my face because I truly love my bed. Oh well. At least a nice hot bubble bath awaits me...
Rhonda at 1:21 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Please tell!!! :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Oooooo...so you must have gotten some answers for those questions you had for your obstetrician. I haven't been here in a little while to find out. I may have to look back in the posts!
So, no more work! That's great! And just curious, how many weeks are you now?
How exciting to be finding out who you are going to be meeting in a few months! I agree with Deanna, if you want to share, do!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

I NEED TO KNOW!!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home