Mayhem and Motherhood: Bono's wife

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bono's wife

See all my thoughts are connected today, I just thought it would be an overwhelming blog to write them as one entry. New bloggee is learning.

So I have been thinking lately how I would love to read Bono's wife's biography. I don't even know her name but I have so many questions for her.

She has 5 kids I think. She was dating Bono right from the beginning before they became huge. I want to know how she does it and if she minds that no one knows her name? Marriage has taught me that it really does take a partnership to parent kids and fulfill each other's dreams. But how are her dreams and parenting with Bono balanced with someone who travels so much and is in high demand? I wonder if she ever wished she was married to a plumber. I wonder if she resents his huge talents? I wonder if she has fulfilled her dreams or if her life has been all about fulfilling his? I wonder what she loves about this man and what it is really like to live with him. But mostly I just want to know who she is and what makes her up.

Why don't more famous wives write biographies? I mean besides Hilary Clinton.
Rhonda at 1:59 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Wow. I've never thought about this! You are right!!!

I wonder if we did some serious Googling, if we could find her. Find contact info. Write her. Wouldn't that be so cool?

I wonder how secure she feels when women are throwing themselves (and their underpants) at her husband on a nightly basis.

This is a great thought. Let's find Mrs Bono. (What's his last name, anyway????)

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rhonda, I finally made it to your blog site!
Didn't know that you'd been doing this for years, with a few breaks of course. I loved the cutlery story. (But it had it's own box!!!)
Reading your Bono entry...I wondered if you feel a little like Bono's wife? Not that anyone is throwing underpants at your husband, but being married to someone who gets a lot of publicity is wierd sometimes.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Good Questions!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Rhonda....boy was it fun to see you on Saturday night!! Like old times. There's just no one like you.....

7:46 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

I agree, it was great to see you and your little tummy! :)

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home