Mayhem and Motherhood: Baby update

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Baby update

Had my midwife appointment yesterday. 18 weeks measuring 25 1/2. I feel like i've got this super beer gut. But I'm really enjoying rubbing my belly, I forgot how much you do this as a pregnant lady.

So after all my internal anguish about my stupid ob appointment, i left a message with the secreatary last friday and he called me back the same day. I was not home because doctors usually do not call you back and she didn't let on that this was a possibility. Needless to say I was impressed however still uninformed. So this week i called again and i'm still waiting. But i told my midwife i cried about having to wait and how anxious i was getting about planning for the future and she picked up the phone and just like that they moved up my appointment to novemember 9. I can totally handle that. So situation diffused.

On another note, have any of you ever bought your ultrasound pictures? Just wondering what the cost range was. I thought when I had Emma's ultrasound at ST. B they were wanting 50$ for one little picture. I'm hearing out here they are 15$ Just curious.
Rhonda at 6:05 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I think the pics we bought of Rebecca were $50.
But it was for a set of about 12 pictures, not just one.

Wal-mart is cheaper.
And they have fancy backdrops.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

At Womens, it is as Erica says.

$50.00...and you get a whole whack of em.

Yes..i want to see your fetus's with a fake baseball backdrop, or Christmas tree. Yup..Walmart is the way to go.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

I had my ultrasound at Seven Oaks and I paid $25 (I think) for 7 pictures. When is your ultrasound scheduled? I'm glad your appointment got booted up! 18 weeks - are you feeling any movement yet? Today I saw my midwife as well and I am 37+ weeks and only measuring 30cm! I'm actually shrinking! Maybe this means the baby will be less than 9lbs this time! Woohoo!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Christa,

hee hee hee
Yeah, I think you are funny!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Christa just to affirm, you truly are funny. So funny in fact I actually laugh at you laughing at yourself. Thanks for all the great comments.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home