Mayhem and Motherhood: Monday...

Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday...

Hello Yvonne, just wanted to give you something to read when you optimistically come to see the site anticipating i've yet to blog. I really had something interesting to say yesterday. I saw something that gave me some thoughts, however, today those thoughts are no longer.

I am however starting to waddle. I thought it was only I who noticed but Jon "can't lie" Loeppky confirmed that he has noticed this as well.

What a beautiful day today. I actually was lying down in the grass with crunchy leaves all around me and a big beautiful blue sky looking down on me. I love fall when it is like this. And I decided today I really love where my house is located. A 2 minute walk from the elementary school/playground. I'm sure next spring the proximity will be a lifesaver.

I saw this chubby little 6 month old baby the other day that made me smile and look forward to that age again. That is a nice feeling, as opposed to seeing them and being glad i'm not their.

I bought scrapbooking supplies today, just stickers and letters. Why you ask? I am making a lift the flap book for my nephew for christmas on his winnipeg family. I found some cute stickers about winter and grandma and grandpas house that sealed the deal that stickers would be the accent des gras.

Superficial and fluffy but that's all i have coming off my working weekend. tata
Rhonda at 8:58 PM

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahooooooo

You're blogging!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Yay! Good to have you back! :)

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be by to read as well. Happy blogging!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Welcome back, Rhonda!

And many congratulations, too...

1:04 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Rhonda,
I'm so glad to have a form of contact with you again! I miss chatting with you and seeing you at church. And hearing your laugh, well...I probably can STILL hear your laugh from out there!
ha ha ha

I think you need to change your husband's name. He shall hense forth be known as Jon "learning to lie" Loeppky. Cause when you are very rotund with your twinlets, he will have to say, "No, you're not huge, you just look a little rounder." And say it convincingly, with a straight face!
:)

I'll be reading your blogs.
And CONGRATULATIONS on the BABIES!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Twins rock!!! You'll be such a great mom with two!!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Congrats on the twins!!!! That is exciting news!
By working weekend, are you still working as a nurse? I just finished my degree and am on labor and delivery! That's especially why pregnancies and twins are extra special to me!
Just dropped by from Yvonne's blog....

5:02 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Congratulations on the twins ! I always wanted twins......many blessings to come your way !

5:16 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Rhonda...wow....9 comments!

No pressure...(yeah right, I'll bet you can literally feel our hot garlicy breath as we 'breathe' down your neck)

So yea know...if you FEEL like blogging....well....you know....you can. We'll be stopping by. Not regularly or anything...and certainly not multiple times a day. *eyes darting side to side*

7:23 PM  
Blogger Mercy said...

hi Rhonda,
i was just thinking about you and your laugh the other day...wonderful - miss you. i like your take on life and am looking forward to hearing about it!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Its me again.
I just wanted to tell you I added your blog site to my list of "Friends" links...because you are my friend, and not just cause you have a blog.

Even blogless, you would continue to be my friend.
But if I were you, I'd keep blogging because if you don't Yvonne is going to put a hit out on you! Sopranos style!
Seriously, she'll hurt you!

ps Don't tell her I warned you, or I'll end up wearing cement shoes!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Erica

Cement Shoes are SOOO last fall....

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home