Mayhem and Motherhood: I tried!

Sunday, November 23, 2003

I tried!

So I really did try to post last week but I couldn't get onto the site. Retarded. So, what's new you ask?? Well, not sure. I've been enjoying the freedom of a portable child lately. I plop her in the carseat and off we go and amazingly she usually falls asleep during our rides.

I bought her this Veggie Tales CD that has songs personalized with her name through out it. I actually think I find it more enjoyable than she does. My favorite line in this one song is " Does aunt ruth have a beard" Just writing it makes me laugh!!

Daddy's watching football with his newest football fan. His best friend bought Emma a teeny weenie Jersey of Jon's favorite team. It's so super cute.

If you don't know Yvonne and I are planning an artisan's show and sale Dec 6 at the Vineyard church. We've already got over 20 people signed up for tables. I'm terribly excited. Which reminds me I have to go and make a phone call. Trying to track down some more tables. tata
Rhonda at 3:53 PM