Mayhem and Motherhood: spirituality

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

spirituality

Thanks so much for all the comments. This blogging thing really makes me feel connected to people, to friends. That is a really great feeling.

So I just need to clear up a few blog site etiquette questions. Do I respond to your comments in the comments section or in my next blog, or on your blog site? Not wanting to offend. It's like starting a whole different conversation with the comments or writing about what I want to write about.

That being said I really appreciated the dreams comments. I know toddler hood is so short, but it's a scary thing when you are in it and you no longer have dreams (or just can't think of them past wanting a shower and a clean house) Anyway I have to go, computer virus problems and my husband is here to fix. I will post later.
Rhonda at 9:31 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normally you would comment in the comments. Unless of course if it is something you want to elaborate on, then you could make it a post. It's your blog, you can make your own rules!!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

you'd usually respond to comments in the comments. And if it starts a large converstaion, you may wanna say more in your next post.

...Basically what Colleen said!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home