Mayhem and Motherhood: Back from life...

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Back from life...

Hello faithful and frustrated readers.

So all I can say is apparently when my life gets stressful and I end up emotionally drained I avoid the computer and blog thoughts.

For whatever reason it seems to take energy to put thoughts together in a fairly understandable way so when I don't feel like I can, I don't.

So the fast forward of my last few weeks, deep conversations, hard words, difficult feelings, busy lives, 4 trips to winnipeg (usually we go once a month) did I mention i'm still pregnant and crazy at times? an ultrasound, 2 doctors appointments....

Not more than some of your lives I'm sure, just more than I like to be doing...

So here's the scoop. Ultrasound-my two babies are fuzzy little critters with beating hearts and apparently no obvious developmental problems.

My OB guy in Winnipeg signed my sick leave for December 1'st (his suggestion not mine) I truly just about kissed him because I just wasn't sure how much longer I could push myself. So here's a crazy fact, I saw the midwife today. i am 23 weeks measuring 30 weeks and I have put on 17 pounds in the last 5 weeks. Is that not out of control. A total of 30 pounds in total. CRAZY!!!

Thanks guys for the kind words from the Vineyard Sat night. It was really good to see you all (Krista i'm sad i missed out on you) I was telling Jon it was like a big family reunion. It was a blast to see so many people of my winnipeg life all in one place. I came home with this overwhelming thankfulness for all the amazing things that the vineyard community had taught me and introduced me to during that part of my life. Specifically after worship I was so reminded of the deep wells of worship I had been introduced to how many years ago and just thankful for what that had instilled in me, and wrecked me for.

Anyhoo, until another night.
Rhonda at 10:26 PM

6 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

good to see you back! i'm in sj, but want to get together with you in january. take care! :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

I'm so glad you blogged!!!!

I hope life slows down a little for you...yay for Dr's Notes! weeeeeeeeee

6:52 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hey Rhonda...

I just heard about this, and I thought I'd send you the link to check out for yourself.

http://bellybra.com/

4:24 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Hello Dee, question... how long are you in St. J for?


Carla, darn you found me out. Sorry I never even thought to mention, probably because I was in a blog rut at the time. Thanks for not just lurking like you are prone to (your words not mine:)

12:49 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I think your belly is awesome!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Rhonda, I'm here until Dec 31st. Want to chat soon though! :) Go glad to hear all about your pregnancy. How did you like the OB? Was it McCarthy (and group)?

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home