Mayhem and Motherhood: Still cooking...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Still cooking...

Hello, just got back from the city yesterday still pregnant. And made it through the night, still pregnant. I'm not getting anxious yet, or frustrated about feeling "done" but I'm sure that is in the near future. Thankfully I have a few diversions this week to keep me going day to day.

There's a worship evening at our church tonight that I'm really looking forward to going to so tonight would be the only time I WOULDN'T want them to come. And then we're back in Winnipeg wednesday for another assessment.

They said the babies were about 5 1/2 lbs which is great for 37 weeks. But now I need to change my focus from taking it easy and avoiding anything that will induce labor to doing EVERYTHING to induce labor.

Loved your comment Marsha. It's amazing how all 5 could be so different and yet beautiful. I need to remember that because my first was so great I feel I can only be disappointed by this one.

Anyway keep checking i'll let you know!
Rhonda at 7:18 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

The spicy food didn't work????
Man!!!

I'm so sorry I missed seeing your belly on Friday night.
(okay, THAT was a weird sentence)

I look forward to seeing the pics.

Can't wait to meet the babies too!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home