Mayhem and Motherhood: Interesting night

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Interesting night

So Jon took Emma to his mom's for the night because he has a meeting in Steinbach tomorrow and he's the best husband ever. Um, well tonight he is. A night off for a pregnant mom. Heavenly.

However, I just finished watching 2 hours of t.v. and they were seriously the longest 2 hours of my last month. It was weird to be watching t.v. by myself with no one to talk to during commercials, and it was kinda slow paced with only the t.v. to focus on and not putting a 2 year old back to bed a million times during the commercial breaks.

Not that i'm complaining, it was just really interesting how SLOWLY time went by when I just focused on me and the t.v. I EVEN had to get my own snacks and still made it back before the commercial was over.

Now onto other things, i've been watching the American Idol stuff because the beginning part is the absolute best. (I stop watching after it gets down to the final 10) And I laughed soooo hard over these 2 black twins who were such drama queens. They are 28 year old guys who can sing but man i would have kicked them off along time ago. Tonight, one of them refused to accept his moving on in the competition because he thought his twin had got cut and then after making an ass of himself in front of the judges realized his brother had NOT gotten cut and instead had to go and apologize. some people, I just don't get why they can't keep their mouths shut. Especially when you're on national t.v. and NO ONE is talking as much as you are. And you have THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME??? It was however good for a laugh.
Rhonda at 11:45 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I think your twins will "have each others backs" like that.
I don't think that they will be drama queens though.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Just checkin' in...how you feelin'?

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home