Mayhem and Motherhood: I'm back...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm back...

yes from christmas and other places. i've been on internet withdrawl as our computer went through some crazy hard drive crash after a mysterious game of Elmo's preschool went dreadfully wrong. See this is why kids should just stay off the computer. well, it was really me with emma on my lap so i guess i was kinda involved....

anyway, not sure why no capitals today. my loving hubby bought me a new, slick keypad (?is that what you call it) with a wireless mouse. it's lovely. no more stuttering, no more taking out my agression on the keys just to get it to work. a truly thoughtful gift. and it's black and silver, very flashy looking. the only problem is I can't see the letters in the dark so now i have to type with more than the computer screen light on. (i usually type with clothes on anyway)

is anyone else out there feel like they have to recover from christmas? My new lease on christmas was definately put to the test but the good news is I only left one family gathering crying. probably due just as much to my abundance of pregnancy hormones as to the stress of making it to the events.

Tomorrow jon and emma are off to mexico and i'm terribly emotional about this. But this week i've been terribly emotional about tomato soup but anyway, looking forward and dreading this week all in the same breath.

On a high note, i'm 28 weeks pregnant now and the little tykes now have a 90% survival rate if born now. this is a significant milestone. anyway, no real profound things to say. enjoy what's left of this year.
Rhonda at 1:33 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

What will you do with your week as a single woman on the loose???

11:14 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Happy New Year Rhonda! Maybe we can get together next week! I am anxious to see you and have a nice long chat.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home